Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Presentations of Work in Progress

Image result for work in progress


On Tuesday, May 2nd, we held our last social studies methods class. For this class, we each presented our final works in progress, including our eFolios, blogs, and unit plans. This semester I was especially proud of the word I completed in Social Studies methods. This was my second course with Dr. Smirnova and all of the valuable knowledge I acquired in Science methods last semester helped me tremendously. I learned a lot about time management, and the fact that completing the edTPA tasks on eFolio as well as the unit plan is time consuming and involves a lot of work and dedication. This semester, I started my eFolio work much earlier than I did last semester.  This helped improve my work and decrease my stress level. I was proud to share my work in progress with my peers. I was also proud and happy to see all of the work my peers have completed so far. I consider myself lucky to have had the opportunity to work with such a smart, motivated, and dedicated group of peers. I was impressed to see that my peers have completed so much work ahead of the due date. I will miss this class and working with this group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection on the Semester (Final Blog)

My learning experience this semester is one I will carry with my throughout my career. The first thing I learned this semester is that S...